Select your preferred payment method:
Price for lifetime license:97 USD
Price for 1 month trial:4.97 USD instead of 12 USD
Reduced price for a limited period of time. Take advantage now before price increases!!
Max number of activations:5
License: Lifetime or Monthly
Delivery: immediate via email
Platform: Metatrader 4&5 - Windows 32|64bits app
🟠Read our Terms & Conditions before purchase.
🟡Be an affiliate of us and get paid for your videos!!
🔴Visit our online store, more than 60 indicators...
Engulfing Bar Indicator
Engulfing Bar indicator is a pattern recognition indicator for Forex, Stocks, Indices, Futures, Commodities and Cryptos.
The Engulfing Bar indicator is an enhanced pattern of the popular Engulfing Bar to keep only the best patterns produced in the market.
The strategy that comes with the Engulfing Bar is based on price action.
Inputs of the indicator are:
- Distance: distance in pixels relative to top or bottom of candle to display the arrow symbol
- UseAlerts (true/false): enable alerts
- PopAlerts (true/false): enable alerts in a popup window
- EmailAlerts (true/false): enable email alerts
- PushAlers (true/false): enable push notifications
- SoundAlerts (true/false): enable sound alerts
- SoundFile: file to be used for sound alerts
To draw the support and resistance levels to trade with the Engulfing Bar, you can use the Fx Levels indicator: More info
- For BUY: wait for a bullish Engulfing Bar to print on a support zone after a down trend. Wait for the price to break high of the Engulfing Bar (5 pips above the high for H1 and higher timeframes, 1 pip for M5). Immediately enter in the trade once high is broken. You also can use a BUY STOP order placed 5 pips above the high of the candle (plus spread). Stop Loss should be placed below the low of the Engulfing Bar. If order is not triggered in the next candle, then trade is invalidated and should be canceled.
- For SELL: wait for a bearish Engulfing Bar to print on resistance zone after an up trend. Wait for price to break the low of the Engulfing (5 pips below the low for H1 and higher timeframes, 1 pip for M5). Immediately enter in the trade once low is broken. You also can use a SELL STOP order to place 5 pips below the low of the candle. Stop Loss should be placed above the high of the Engulfing Bar. If order is not triggered in the next candle then trade is invalidated and should be canceled.
We also offer the Naked Forex Big Shadow indicator which is an enhanced version of the Engulfing pattern and that might interest you: More info
The Engulfing Bar indicator can be used with any timeframe.
The Engulfing Bar indicator can be used with any class of asset: Forex, Stocks, Indices, Futures, Commodities and Cryptos.